"In 15 years of private practice, my work has benefited children as young as 4 months, teens, and adults as young as 99!"
I offer hands-on lessons and group movement classes.
Hands-on lessons, tailored to individual needs accelerate progress.
Gentle, precise touch and movement communicate new movement patterns directly
to your nervous system. Sensing new, easier, more comfortable ways to move, you let go of limiting or painful habits, acquire new abilities, and reach higher levels of
artistic or athletic performance. Read more . . .
Group movement classes give you tools to help yourself.
Verbally guided, these easy-to-do, yet interesting "laboratories" in movement are
presented in weekly classes and workshops. There are several hundred different
sequences, so you learn about all kinds of movement possibilities. Read more . . .
The purpose of my work is to help you . . .
• be able to do, with ease, what you want in your daily life.
• learn how to use this method to help yourself.
• enjoy life-long, continuous learning and improvement.
Gentle movement exploration leads you to . .. .
• increase your awareness of how you move and carry yourself.
• reveal, and let go of, habitual patterns of holding that no longer serve you.
• wake you up to new, easier options for movement, thinking and feeling.
• discover how to use your whole self for intentional, aware action.
• spark your brain to form new connections as you integrate new learning.
I also offer coaching for . . .
• daily life application.
• new practitioners and practitioners in training.
Who can benefit from this method?
• Anyone interested in learning and willing to devote some time for it, can benefit.
• Athletes, dancers, musicians, actors and other artists who wish to enhance precision
or speed, effectiveness or creativity in their work.
• People with chronic or acute pain or injury from neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee,foot, TMJ,
or other joint or disc problems, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome,thoracic outlet
syndrome, RSI, headaches, tinnitus, sciatica, traumatic injury or scoliosis.hildren or
adults with neurological conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Autism,Fragile X, A.D.D.,
Multiple Sclerosis, Fybromyalgia, Parkinson's, stroke and other types of brain injury,
learning problems or difficulty with sleep.
• Adults experiencing age-associated symptoms such as balance problems, dizziness or
• Anyone who desires greater comfort, grace and effectiveness in life.
". . . make the impossible possible, the possible easy, and the easy elegant."
Please note: The Feldenkrais Method and Anat Baniel Method are movement education, not
medical treatment. If you are seeking medical advice, consult your physician.